Work Hard. Play Harder.
For corporate meetings that drive results, look no further than Golf Club of Houston for a unique and refreshing host venue. Conveniently located a few minutes from George Bush Intercontinental Airport, our club offers ample meeting space and a great, accessible location. Reward your team members after a productive meeting with the perfect reward for their efforts--a round of golf on our beautiful, tour-quality layout—The Tournament Course—site of the Houston Open since 2006.
And after a hard day of work, sit back and let our professional events team take care of the rest. What better way to show appreciation than to experience Houston’s top golf club? For the team members who are newcomers to the game of golf, schedule a fun, stress-free Golf 101 Academy with Mike McGetrick, a nationally recognized Master Teaching Professional, rated one of Golf Digest’s Top 50 Golf Instructors in America. They no longer have to sit on the sidelines.
Whether your presentation is directed at business associates, current clients or future prospects, our level of attention to detail, excellent service and accommodating amenities will knock it out of the park for you. Golf Club of Houston provides the following:
- Private Conference Room with seating up to 10 attendees
- Main Reception Room with seating up to 100 attendees
- Private Dining Room with seating up to 40 attendees (Mondays only)
- Half-Day Meeting Package with a post-event Golf Outing
- Half-Day Meeting Package with Golf Academy Instructional Activities
- Full-Day Meeting Packages
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Options with Continuous Beverage Service
- Complimentary pens and pads
We provide the ambiance, impeccable service and delicious catering options for any successful meeting. We also furnish on-site basic audiovisual components (projector screen, desk-top speaker, hand-held microphone and podium) or are happy to order in any specialty equipment that you might need. Let us know how we can create the perfect meeting atmosphere for maximum results.